Saturday 24 November 2007

Ok...admittedly this is avoiding my essay a little bit!

Who really needs to be able to psychoanalyse a text that was written 100 yearsish anyway?

To clarify the reason I have taken up blogging on here is because I used to have a myspace one and then I realised I hated myspace so I have set up on here... its not going to be interesting philosophical thoughts, its probably going to be general rants about stuff that I hear day to day. Those of you who know me I rant a hell of a lot :) It's pretty impressive! :D

Anywho... last night I saw Beowolf with Sam.... It was an interesting experience.... first of all it was FULL of little annoying chav children... grrr grrr grrrr... then the film itself... for a 12A was surprisingly full of nudity and sexual innuendo's! If i was a parent I would have been shocked... then again childhood has changed a lot since I was a young lass (oh dear god I sound like a nanna!) but seriously though there was a full nipplage showing on Angelina Jolie... Is it because its CGI effect thing that they are allowed to show that much! I was truly shocked! Or maybe I am old and past it.... hmmm could be it... and I'm only 2o :D. The storyline itself was pretty good, I was disappointed with the ending but overall it was not a bad way to spend a couple of hours!

Anyway its 3 and I haven't done enough on my essay! Alas I am staying in this evening to do my work because thats the kind of hard working soul I am :oD (and because i wasted reading week)

6 days till Andy Parsons
7 days till Bro comes to visit and pubbage can occur!

ttfn!

xxxx

No comments: